Women are acing in every field today and they can be seen holding positions of power in multiple sectors. Be it any industry, women are proving to be at par with men and are contributing generously to the nation’s GDP. The 21st century saw a boom in the participation of women because of many women empowering initiatives taken up by both the government as well as private players. In such a scenario where women are striving to make their mark, financial funds become an important factor because women often have certain financial commitments that they need to meet. There are many situations where women find themselves in a cash-crunch situation and look for financial assistance. Loans for women with special incentives and lower interests are not only encouraging girls to dream big but also giving them a lending help to manage their financial crises.
There are many credit lending organizations that provide loans for women at attractive rates with an aim to empower women. Following are some of the scenarios where women find themselves in a difficult situation and require financial assistance.
- Important Financial Commitments: Women nowadays work independently. They stay at different locations and pursue their dreams. There are a lot of expenses that come in while working away from home. Monthly rent, electric bills, gas bills, water bills, mobile recharge bills, grocery bills, transportation charges, and the list goes on. Moreover, if someone’s parents are not financially stable and are dependent on their daughter’s income, then there are even more expenses that need to be borne. In such cases, it becomes very difficult for a woman to cover all these expenses with her salary.
- Medical Emergency: Medical emergencies can happen anytime. Even if a person has health insurance, there are many other expenses that come along in the form of medicine bills, ambulance charges, and many more. And if the person doesn’t have health insurance, then expenses are huge and financial assistance is very much required.
- Leisure and Travel: Most women love to travel. Credit-lending organizations provide loans to women so that they can travel to the places they dream of. Travelling is a very important part of a working woman’s life since it gives her some time out of her daily monotonous schedule. But travelling to the best places involves huge expenditures and with financial help, women can easily afford to travel to their favourite destination without having to worry about their current expenses.
- Shopping: There is no doubt about the fact that all women love shopping. But with all other responsibilities, women may find themselves in a financial crisis at a particular situation where they need to shop for themselves or give gifts to someone special. Credit-lending organizations help women come out of such situations so that they can shop their hearts out.
Women often feel the need of having a friend who can help them financially but they do not want to ask a friend for financial help. Also, it doesn’t seem to be a very pleasant thing to ask for financial help from friends and relatives. In addition to this, there are very few organizations that offer advance salary and the process too is a long one and requires to go through a series of approvals. Yes, they have the option of credit cards but credit cards come with high-interest loans. In such situations, organizations offering loans to women at cheaper rates are the best option to choose.
There are times when women require quick money and they reach out to banks for personal loans. However, getting loans from banks is a bit complicated process and takes some time for processing. In such cases, the credit lending organizations should be preferred because they have a quicker application process and hence are an ideal option for working women. For example, LoansForHer is one of the organizations that provide hassle-free loan application process for women borrowers. The loan application process is simplified into 5 easy steps.
- Online Application: The applicant needs to send his request through the organization’s online portal.
- Requirement Analysis: Once the applicant fills up the request form, a sales representative gets in touch with the applicant to determine the details on the type of loan and amount required.
- Document Submission: After discussing with the sales representative, the applicant gets to know about the documents that need to be submitted for the loan approval.
- Document Verification: Once the documents have been uploaded to the organization’s online portal, the loan department verify those documents.
- Loan Approval: On successful verification of the documents, the approval for the loan is given and the amount gets credited into the applicant’s bank within 15 minutes.
Benefits for women in taking a loan from credit lending organizations
There are many benefits that women enjoy when taking loans from credit lending organizations. Below are the major ones.
- There are many organizations that provide lower interest rates for women because they aim to empower women and try to help them achieve their dreams.
- They offer loans for almost every purpose. Unlike banks that give loans based on the applicant’s purpose, these organizations offer quick credits for personal reasons too.
- These loans involve minimal paperwork and are processed completely online. This eliminates the need for women to physically visit the centres.
- These organizations do not have rigid or stringent repayment rules and offer flexible easy monthly instalments that can be customized based on the customers’ convenience.
- They have a seamless customer support service where support executives are available 24 / 7 in order to deal with the customers’ queries and issues.
So, be it for an emergency purpose or for a simple personal reason, these organizations offer hassle-free loans to women so that they feel encouraged and do not have to burden themselves up with financial issues. Women can definitely count on these organizations when they fall into a financial crisis situation. With all these benefits and a good vision, these credit lending organizations like LoansForHer are really doing a great job for the society.